Heather
Ok so today is the start of the diet. So far this is what I've had

Breakfast- snuck a biscuit- very bad but they were left over from strawberry shortcake last night. Western omelet, they are delicious and only 150 cal. 2 cups of coffee

Morning Snack- Banana

Lunch- eating now, Medifast broc soup, Medifast garden veg crackers, 1 cheese stick, 1 light yogurt and diet coke

Afternoon snack will probably be- 1 apricot and either a shake or bar

The broccoli soup is a bit bland, last night I had a beef vegetable and that was bland too.

Last night I brought the doggie for a walk. I don't like bringing him out by my house because the street is too busy and sometime other large dogs are unleashed. So I decided to bring him to this large cemetery by the house I grew up in. When I was younger I used to roller blade in there. It's huge and there are usually not many other cars or people there.

Well last night there must have been 5 other people walking dogs, apparently it is a hot spot. I saw a teenage girl with an adorable pom, Teddy (my doggie) liked him too. Thank god he didn't try to hump him, he does that sometimes. So the walk was good, I will try going back there another day.
0 Responses

Post a Comment